- Fresh water: < 0.5 ppt
- Brackish water: 0.5 to 30 ppt
- Saline water (Seawater): 30 to 50 ppt
- Brine: > 50 ppt
- Reference temperature 20 °C
- length: 175 mm
- ATC: (compensation range 0 ~ 30 °C)
- This refractometer is a portable, precision optical instrument. It is designed for the measurement of seawater or very low concentrated salt solutions.
- It measures on two scales – specific gravity and parts per thousand, making you get two readings at the same time in just one test.
- It is portable and needs no battery, it is easy to learn and use, easier and more accurate than a traditional hydrometer, it is convenient for all people-children and adults, old and young, ideal for aquariums, marine monitoring, agricultural, gardening & educational purposes.
The Hand-held Refractometer is a kind of precision optical instrument. Through to provide with a direct reading of the scales, we can easily know the concentration or refractive index of liquids.