- Klett cuvette cell, are sturdily Constructed photometers use glass filters for colorimetric and turbidimetric analysis to obtain readings on a kletttm scale.
- The measurements are in Klett units.
- They are directly proportional to the solution “S OD, according to the beer” S law.
- Other Klett cuvette cell photometric instrument Scales are “” smaller than the Klett “S and therefore the Klett S readings offer higher accuracy.
- Accessory Filters provide color and turbidity over the full range of Visual Measurements and Measurements for both color and turbidity are allowed.
- Klett with photovoltaic cells and a suspension Galvanometer allow a wide range of readings.
- Units is unaffected by ambient light and temperature.
- The Galvanometer offers excellent accuracy in its class, and features a logarithmic scale.